About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.26.2008

My Birthday @ the Office

This is what my cube looked like when I walked in on Friday. I had never seen so much confetti IN MY LIFE!!! I cleaned up what I could, but I am still finding it hidden in places you would never think of finding confetti. The girls even created a "fake" purchase order for me (I have to deal with these on a daily basis and get tired of seeing them). At least I know that I am loved. :-)


Me in my cube...I don't really know how I got in there.




EVERYTHING was covered in streamers and confetti! Notice that my phone (left), monitors and keyboard are all wrapped up.


Flowers from my hubby!



Confetti in my file drawer and even in the files.

Flowers from my boss!

No comments: