About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

7.20.2008

6-27-08 - A night at the muny

For Administrative Professionals day my boss gave me a gift certificate to the Muny. For those of you who don't know the Muny is an outdoor amphitheatre where they have plays all summer long. We chose to see High School Musical. We didn't really know much about it, just that the crowd was likely to be a whole bunch of little girls. It was, but we still had a great time. The weather was not too hot and the play was great. We even knew some of the songs from my cousins Emma
and Sydney.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kacie Gregory said...

John looks so thrilled to be watching this play! ha! Miss and love you guys!