About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

12.11.2006

This weekend wasn't too eventful due to the fact that I have a sinus infection. Stupid winter!!! I am feeling better. Still not at 100% but better.

Friday was my company "holiday" party. We went just long enough to say hi and eat dinner.

Saturday we dared to face the crazy Christmas shoppers at not only one mall but two. Yes that is right we went to 2 different malls. We did get some gift buying accomplished, but still have more to go.

Sunday - we did nothing.

Tonight - John is going to the Rams game and I will do some more shopping.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

No comments: