About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

3.12.2011

SUYL - Birthday Parties - Minnie & Cupcakes

The "Show Us Your Life" topic for this week is Birthday Parties. Kelsey may have only had 1 birhtday, but she had 2 parties. This little girl is blessed! We had one in St. Louis where we live and the another in Tennessee where I am from.

The first was Minnie Mouse themed. I made alot of the decorations and my mom made the cake. We had such a wonderful time.
The second was just cupcakes and bright colors. I was able to use some of the decorations that I had made for the other and change the a little.

No comments: