About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

3.24.2011

More time at the Park

So the weather was awesome again this past weekend. We spent the majority of the weekend with some friends from college and their 3 kiddos. They came to St. Louis for a long weekend for their spring break trip. It was great to see them, more on that later.

Anyway...we went to the park. K loves being outside and I know that as the weather continues to get better we will be out a lot more. As I am typing this it is in the high 30s though. I am ready for the Spring to STAY!!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: