About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.29.2010

Swimming

Swimming at Kelly and Beth's.
My aunt and uncle got a pool over the summer. So, while we were home this last time, we took the opportunity to go swimming. Just about all of the family was able to join us to. We had a blast and Kelsey loved it of course.

Playing in her float with Grandaddy


Sydney


Playing with Lily...this made us decide that we much have these blower things at K's 1st bday!


Hanging out with Mandy


Posted by Picasa

No comments: