About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.29.2010

A day at the park

Well it was really just about an hour in the morning...but you know. Kelsey loves being outside and loves to swing (as is shown in the pictures below). We took advantage of a nice morning with not much else to do (basically we wanted to pass some time as we waited for college football to come on). Here we are at the park right near our house.


Taking a picture with Daddy before sliding down.


Mommy and me in our UT orange. :-)


This face makes me smile!


So happy to be in the swing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: