About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.29.2010

Madi's 1st Bday

Kelsey and I took our first plane ride without Daddy a few weeks ago. We went to Nashville to celebrate Madi's first birthday! I can't believe it!! (Next is Kelsey and I don't know how I feel about that one just yet).


With the Birthday Girl


Trying to take some pictures for her momma, but she did not want to sit still.


Kelsey just chilled with Granny most of the evening....she was a sleepy little girl.


Taylor (my cousin), Madison and Chris
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PIC'S. MISS YA'LL. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YA'LL SOON. LOVE YA, AUNT DEBBIE