About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.22.2010

Grant's Farm w/ Mimi & Grandaddy

It is hard to believe that this was almost a month ago, but hey you should be glad that you are getting something more than Kelsey's monthly growth post. :)

My parents came to visit the end of August. We were so happy to have them here for a couple of days. We did not waste anytime and got to do quite a bit. On Sunday while they were here we decided to take Kelsey to Grant's Farm for the first time. I think we all enjoyed being outside and seeing all the animals. She also had her first carousel ride (picture below).

Thanks Mimi and Grandaddy for coming to see us. We love you guys!!



Her 1st ride


Watching the animal show
Posted by Picasa

No comments: