About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.22.2010

K's 1st Cardinals Game...

....and believe it or not it was a winner!! Seems like they aren't doing so well lately. In fact John and I gave up on them long before this game. Oh well...there is always next year. Plus it is time for FOOTBALL!!


Getting ready for the game and wearing Daddy's hat!


In our seats waiting for the 1st pitch.

I can't believe how well she did at the game. I was prepared for her to be really fidgety and want to get down and crawl around, but she really didn't. She sat/stood on my lap and just watched everyone around. There was a man sitting behind us with no teeth that she found pretty amusing. He would smile and she would just laugh at him. He thought she was so cute so I guess it was ok. We had a great time and will be taking her to more games next season!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: