About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

5.15.2007

No Electricity

That is right folks.....I would have posted last night, but we have no power. Long story, but hopefully it will be fixed today!
Since I didn't have power I only have a few pictures from the weekend. Once I get the others on my home computer I will post more. These are all from Saturday - Matt's Senior Day at the baseball game!!!

Matt, Mom & Dad

John, Me & Eli

Eli playing on the top of the dugout! Look at those baby blues!!!

Matt & Eli after the game!!


1 comment:

katandkarl said...

were these with your camera? they look amazing. i don't know who shot you and j and baby but that is also a great shot! too cute. framable for sure.