About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

5.21.2007

Congrats!!!

More weddings to come!

Andrea (aka Andy Leigh aka Cookie), a life long friend of mine, just got engaged!! We were actually born in the same hospital only 4 days apart. That means that back then we were in the hospital at the same time and possibly right next to each other! Anyway here she is w/ the huge bling bling! :-)




Also, my little sis in ZTA, Tristan was engaged a few weeks ago - I am awful for not posting it back then. Better late than never. She will be getting married November 17th! I can't wait!!! This pic is me and her a few years ago and then her bling.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Just wanted to say Hello. I've been a bad blog-o-sphere friend lately with all the baby business, but I'm trying to catch up. I'm jealous; we don't get a beach trip this summer. Next year, next year! Hope all is well.