About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

5.21.2007

Fun in the Sun

We are back from Florida! We were able to spend some time on the beach and watch my brother play baseball! Speaking of - Matt got player of the week. Click on the following links and you can see how awesome he really is! (Can you tell that I am a proud sister???)

Belmont Baseball

ASun Conference Player of the Week

Anyway, pictures from Florida and the weekend before in Nashville are coming later this week. Sorry, but my first priority is finishing programs for a wedding this weekend!

No comments: