About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

5.31.2007

More pics from FL

Those heads that you see in the middle of the water are mine and my dad's. The water was freezing, but we still managed to ride a few waves ;-)

My favorite picture that I took

Nice hit Matt

We all wore the same shirt to one of the games. Basically we wanted to embarrass Matthew as much as possible! :-)

Sunrise on Daytona Beach

Walking the beach in the morning before my mom or John were even awake!


Just a cool pic I thought.

Us on the beach!



Another cool one.

No comments: