About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

5.22.2007

Nashville May11-13

Ok so I lied. I was going to work on the programs last night, but 24 was on and it was the season finale. So I had to watch. While I watched I edited some photos from Nashville...so here they are.

Friday we randomly decided to stop in Metropolis, IL and take a picture w/ Superman. Let me tell you that we were disappointed b/c he wasn't as large as we expected!

Saturday, early, we went to watch my cousins Emma and Sydney play soccer. There is nothing cuter than the little ones playing sports!!

Emma

Sydney

After the soccer game we head to Matthew's Senior Day for Belmont baseball! A lot of the family was there too!! As you can see I enjoy taking picture of Eli!!!

Sunday was Mother's Day. We went to lunch w/ my Mom's family. Nana's special gift for Mother's Day / Bday - a cruise. That's right my grandfather gave her a cruise!!!Me & Molly

Me & Meggers

Lunch was cut short for us b/c Matthew had yet another baseball game and we went to watch!


1 comment:

katandkarl said...

great pics as always! do you think our friends will stop getting married soon? :) just kidding i love it. and then i am sure it will be baby showers and i will love those too.