About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

1.08.2007

Yes, we were in Memphis for a wedding this weekend. And yes, I took tons of pictures. BUT, I am too tired to go through them and edit them to put on here. So...for now you get a few pictures that I took in the car. These were taken somewhere in southern Missouri. With alot of editing they turned out pretty cool to be taken out the window of a moving car!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: