About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

1.01.2007

McDaniel Christmas

Finally I am getting the rest of the Christmas pictures up. Can you believe that I came home with over 200 pictures? So...here are pictures from Christmas eve with my Mom's side of the family!!!

(1) Sydney, me, Mandy and Emma
(2) Me & Emma being monkeys
(3)Sydney w/ her Dora cash register
(4) Emma opening gifts
(5)Chad with his new Oakley's
(6)Mandy
(7)Pa & John in his new jacket
(8)Brady tuning Emma's pink guitar
(9)Sydney eating the wrapping paper
(10)Megan, me & Molly
(11)Me & John
(12)John & Emma
(13)Nana
(14)John & Megan
(15)Pa
(16) Sydney and the tree

The Whole Family



The Grandkids



Pa, me, Nana & John

No comments: