About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

1.25.2007

Almost Friday!

I have been meaning to post the few pictures of the snow that I took this weekend. Of course, I haven't even loaded them onto my computer yet...so it would be difficult to post them. Maybe tonight.

So it is Thursday and I am leaving tomorrow for Branson. Why you ask...well it is a "Patton 1 & Friends" reunion. Patton 1 is my dorm in college. Therefore, my college roommates and the friends that were always in our room are having a much needed girls trip!! WOOO HOOO!!! The 5 of us will be spending the weekend lounging in our sweats and doing some shopping!!! Who knows what else might excite us when we get there. Don't worry b/c there will be a plethora of pictures when I return!!!

2 comments:

katandkarl said...

that sounds awesome!!! have fun!

katandkarl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.