About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

1.29.2007

Patton 1 & Friends Reunion

Here are pictures from our "girls" weekend in Branson. We had a blast and really didn't do much but shop & sit around in our pj's and talk. It was good to catch up & we have dubbed this an annual trip now! So good to see all you girls!

The 5


Me and Alder with our specialty donuts - our after dinner snack
the cozy fire!!

Tristan & Me outside the cabin - right before we left

All the shopping bags after a hard day of shopping.

Notice the Coach bag - that is mine. My mommy and daddy bought me a Coach purse! SWEET!!!

The girls of Patton 1 - me, Alder & Haylie

& Friends - Tristan and Kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

again, I'm so excited that we took pictures on the last day when I had curly hair and no make-up. That will NOT be part of the annual tradition. :)

It was so great to see you! Thanks for forwarding your pics!

Anonymous said...

great pics! i love girly fun!

stay warm up north; it might actually snow here in the ROCK this evening!!!

David Slate said...

Hey Leslie

great stuff i amn glad you had fun hey i linked you to my blog

www.blogger.com/slatefan


check it out :)

your great friend,
David