About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

1.05.2007

Hello 2007

So much for the 1st week of the year. It has come and almost left. Our New Year's Eve was spent at home, just the two of us, watching movies, and being sickly (John mostly here). In fact John didn't even make it until midnight! We were in Memphis for part of last weekend for a wedding, but I didn't take any pictures. Can you believe that...me...the picture queen....didn't take any pictures!

Anyway, we are headed back to Memphis this afternoon for yet another wedding, but there will be plenty-o-pictures as that is my job for the bride....to take pictures of everything. We will get to see lots of friends from college. Yeah for seeing old friends!!


Here is today's picture. I was going through some on my pc and remembered how much I love this picture. Especially since my cousins decided to change into jeans and leave on the top to the bridesmaids dresses!!! Classic....I have wonderful cousins!!!

1 comment:

katandkarl said...

i want to be that tan. for real.