About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

6.13.2006

We are moving!!!!


We bought our own place here. It is great! A condo, a bit larger that our apartment now. The location is wonderful. No interstates to work and only about 15 min away! It is very cute. I will post pictures as soon as I can. The closing is scheduled for July 7th!!! I have already started to pack. Better sooner than later, huh?

6 comments:

the gloria family said...

yea, congrats! i can't wait to see pictures.

Leah Billings said...

Congrats! I can attest to the fact that owning your own place is so exciting.

Anonymous said...

ummm....your condo is not in TN....what's up with that??!!??!! Well Congrats...i guess....=(



kidding of course...

katandkarl said...

awesome!!!

nice work team robus!

Susan said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! You'll be so proud that your $ is going towards owning something instead of biding time!

Elizabeth Spann said...

Hooray! That's awesome!