About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

6.12.2006

Kim and Tristan came for a visit this weekend. It was so much fun. We went to the city museum on Saturday and then just the girls went to the Arch on Sunday. It some good girl time! I miss them very much. Saturday night Trey and Britney came over to the apartment to hang out with all of us. We had a great time playing Apples to Apples and Friends Scene It!

 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

I LOVE those games. Seriously.

Leah Billings said...

Didn't you just love it?

katandkarl said...

apples to apples = the most hilarious group game EVER.