About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

6.01.2006

I told you there were mor pictures from the weekend. These are from Sunday night. We went to eat dinner with my grandparents then to the batting cages and put-put! It was great. We even played in the arcade (if you can really even call this on that) after we were done. AND we all walked a way with friendship bracelets. Yes we are corny, but we had a good time.

Here is my dad.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: