About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

6.16.2006

Finally Friday

Doesn't Friday just bring joy!! It always makes it a better day when you can say it is Friday. Anyway, John is leaving me this weekend. He is going to Tunica for Mike Wallace's bachelor party. By the way - I don't trust any of them together gambling for a weekend!!! Hopefully John can bring back some mad cash to help us in this big purchase of our condo. (I am not holding my breath though.) So, that means that I have the weekend all to myself. I have just about nothing planned. I will do a little shopping - both fun for clothes and not so much fun for groceries. I hope to be able to spend some time by the pool tomorrow, but it is calling for rain in the afternoon. Maybe I will get a few hours of suntime in. Other than that - it is NOTHING!!!
Hope everyone enjoys the weekend!!
Here is a picture in honor of the celebrations this weekend!!! Mike and Audra @ Karl and Kat's Wedding.

No comments: