About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

6.26.2006

Our weekend of relaxing!

So we did pretty much nothing. Friday night we grilled chicken and watched tv and I packed a little. I know I am way ahead of our official moving day (WHICH BY THE WAY IS JULY 21st...EVERYONE COME HELP) , but I would rather get it done bit by bit than be rushing.

Saturday - I spent a few hours by the pool then we went to lunch and to see the Breakup. Good movie but not as funny as expected. Still like it though. How can you go wrong with Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn.

Sunday - We went to church and then I spent some more time by the pool while John watch stupid World Cup Soccer. Who cares!

Now it is back to work! Rumor has it that Matt Price will be in town on Wednesday!!

No comments: