About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

7.13.2009

Our 4th of July

Mom and Dad came to visit and brought my cousin Hailey! The plan was to do some baby shopping, BUT since Baby Robus didn't cooperate we didn't do too much of that. We did manage to make it to Carter's and buy some gender neutral stuff (and some girl stuff and some boy stuff just in case). We ate, hung out and did some more shopping. Then on the 4th we decided to go to the Kirkwood fireworks. John and I didn't know what to expect, but they were really good and the park was packed!!


Mom and Dad waiting for the show to start


WOW we actually got John smiling in one!! :-)


She is goofy!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: