About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

7.13.2009

The Arch w/ Hailey

Since this was Hailey's first time to St. Louis she wanted to go up in the Arch. I think this was my 7th time in the past 5 years. Every time someone comes to see us they want to go...so we go with them. We had a good time and I think that Hailey did as well.





The 3 of us at the bottom. I am 21 weeks preggo here.
Maternity clothes are NOT attractive. :-(





Posted by Picasa

No comments: