About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

7.21.2009

5 yEaRs and 22 wEeKs

That is right...we celebrated our 5th anniversary on July 10th. And what did we do....what else but make a road trip to Chicago for the Cardinals/Cubs game! Yes I am the BEST wife ever!!! It was a blast and we got to see a winner.




Mom's future Cardinals fan! :-)



Albert's home run



The final score.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

katandkarl said...

love the future fan shirt!! you look great. can't wait to see the furniture! (and the wall colors!)