About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

12.04.2006

SEC Championship Game

We shall not speak too much about this game. However, I will say that we still had a great time despite the loss by the Razorbacks.





We had lunch at the Varsity - there is no was to describe the craziness at this place. It holds like 800 people!




Waiting for the subway - on the way to the pre-game festivities










Just a cool picture from the pep rally











Outside the Georgia Dome
















At our seats - before kickoff











Flip for possession

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics! we can't talk about the game at my house either!

Anonymous said...

Man I wish we could have been there! Glad you had a good time.

Uncle Bruce & Aunt Helen

Anonymous said...

Man I wish we could have been there! Glad you had a good time.

Uncle Bruce & Aunt Helen

Anonymous said...

Great pix. I'm almost over the game. At least we played them close!

Uncle Greg