About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

12.31.2006

Reynolds' Christmas

Here are pictures from Christmas day at my Dad's side of the family. I love it b/c we all just chill all day in our pajamas or sweats!!

Chase & Matt chillin' after breakfast

Hailey & Me




Granny got Allie (here) and Hailey DB purses. What do 12 year olds need with DBs. I want one next year Granny!!! ;-)





Taylor opening stuff & John but I don't really know what he is doing






Dylan in his new shorts - they are even White House colors







Kacie & Me








Popa















Mom & Dad opening their gifts from Granny and Popa






Chase and Justin like the new bedding the girls got!!























Hailey & Matt trying to figure out one of the girls gifts from Granny
The guys playing with Popa's new poker set

The whole family

All the grandkids and one great grandkid

No comments: