About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

12.28.2006

Christmas is over

Well...we are back and need some extra rest. Things were very busy while in Tennessee, but we had a great time. I am going to be doing my pictures in sections. So here is the first. This was Christmas Eve Eve (that would be 12-23-06) when we did gifts with my mom, dad and brother. Good times as you can see. After we were done we went to look at Christmas lights!


This is Mom and Dad opening their "His" & "Hers" Sudoko books.
Long story, but very funny.


John got a gift from Limited Too....not really, but it was a good photo op.


The 3 "kids"


What we had to go through to get his picture was insane, but it still happened.
Note: my brother is wearing shorts 2 days before Christmas - there is something seriously wrong with that.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: