About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

12.17.2006

UPDATED:


Christmas Day is almost upon us. We will be headed to Nashville to spend the holiday with my family. All our shopping is done and I am on my way to finish the wrapping. The only thing missing is the cold weather. What is up with the 60-70 degree weather we have all been having. So much for a white Christmas! Have a happy Monday!
Posted by Picasa





This one is more fun!!!

No comments: