About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

10.09.2006

AHHHH......

No time to blog. Stay tunded b/c tonight there will be an update and some very exciting news!!!!!

4 comments:

the gloria family said...

i can't wait

Anonymous said...

I totally know what your exciting news is! How do I know you ask? Well I have super CSI skills.....Congrats though! I can't wait to read the blog explaining it. Also, I'm getting a new digital camera in one week and I'll be able to start blogging again regularly! =)

Anonymous said...

what? you can't do this tooooo mmmmmmmeeeee. i am a very impatient person. i need instant gratification. is it about your church being on extreme home makeover or whatever that show is called? was that your church? karl and i swore it was????!?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

It is either a new job or an addition to the Robus family...????