About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

10.24.2006

so far this week

Monday: Paint stripes on wall - check
Tuesday: Sponge paint bathroom - check

Tuesday (also): Have Charter install the new DVR!!! Finally - check.
This would be John throwing tomatoes at Joe Dee Masina while she was singing God Bless America @ the baseball game tonight. Yes for some reason this DVR thing allows you to throw things at the people on the screen. Not only tomatoes but lemons, pies, strawberries and grapefruits. What fun can be had with this :-)

So far this week I feel as I have been very productive!!! WOO HOO. Now on the list:
- Find something to wear to Mike & Rachel's wedding - Anyone help???
- Clean up the mess I made painting
- Clean up the mess John & I have managed to make without painting
- Do laundry (NO FUN)
- Paint dresser in guest bed (if possible - probably not)
- Must go pre-bolwing b/c we won't be there on Friday


I still have plenty on my to-do list. John is off on Thursday and Friday...do you think there is any chance of convincing him to help???

 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hey, cool, your words looked 3D between teh orange and blue....or maybe it's just my computer screen. Walls look great.

Anonymous said...

it does look 3-d and way to throw stuff at jo dee messina!

Anonymous said...

the walls ARE pretty. WE USED TO HAVE THAT LIVING ROOM FURNITURE!