About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

3.27.2006

The weekend!!!


Friday - bowling night. Just so that everyone knows I bowled a new high game @ 181 pins!!! WOOOHOOO! I was a just a little excited.

Saturday - Lunch @ Rigazzi's with Brian and Angie. Then, looking for new digital camera - we still haven't replaced it from when I dropped it at Mardi Gras.

Sat Night - Surprise Bday party .... pics below.

The Bday Boy - er...well old man now


Sunday - Church and Lunch with Trey and Brittney. After that we laid around the house and did nothing but watch basketball. Well, I tried to sleep, but didn't do that too much.

2 comments:

katandkarl said...

i hate you for having rigazzi's. i miss me some real italian.

brooke knight said...

leslie- i keep forgetting to mail you that painting! i'll do it monday, okay?

thanks!
b