About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

3.21.2006

Another reason I hate going to the Dentist!!!

Ok...so I go for the whole root canal thing yesterday. (Which turned out good....I feel fine....not too much pain....only a little tenderness) So I walk in and she takes an x-ray of the tooth she is going to kill. She comes back and tells me that I need to have oral surgery b/c there is a cyst in my gums. You can imagine me freaking out at this point b/c I was. Long story short...she messed up. The "cyst" she saw was my nostril superimposed on the x-ray. That was a quickly answered prayer. NO ORAL SURGERY FOR ME!!
On a better note Ms. Amy Alder is celebrating her "25th Anniversary" as she likes to call it for some reason. Have a great Birthday Alder!!!! We love you.
Note: Blogger is being retarded and not letting me post any pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Shout out! And I call it that b/c it's funner (yes, funner is a word). For example: on Friday I'm having my 25th Anniversary Celebration. Also known as the Silver Anniversary Party, Quarter of a Century Party, and the My Car Insurance is going down Party......If you lived in Nashville, you could come. But you don't, so you can't.

Congrats on your cyst being your nose!

katandkarl said...

yes i second the congrats.

silly dentist office. have you ever hear what "they" did to brooke apker knight?

let's just say she had too much happy gas and the dental person dropped her very expensive bridge down her throat and she swallowed it! they told her they could "clean it" once it came back out and put it back in. um. she said no.