About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

3.24.2006

Human for Sale

Here is something to do when you get bored today!
Let me know how much you are worth!!!

I am worth $2,015,840 on HumanForSale.com

4 comments:

Susan said...

I'm worth $2,010,570. How do you get $0 worth for NOT going bald or NOT having been divorced? I don't get it.

Anonymous said...

I was worth 2,032,250. I lost 15000 for going bald. That isn't nice at all.

Anonymous said...

You are worth exactly $2,823,190.

that's me. i am worth a lot. i am very important people. i keep telling you all this!

Susan said...

Wow, Kat, Karl got a deal...Or maybe it's time for a bigger ring already...I mean obviously you're worth it!