About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

3.07.2006

The weekend in Arkansas

Here are some pictures from the horse races on Friday! We had a great time!



Some how we managed to get no pictures while hanging out with everybody both Friday and Saturday nights. I fell down on my picture taking duties. Sorry :-(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going to the races is nice, but we want to know who won the money.

Susan said...

I went Saturday with all my in-laws. It was a fun time. Good Rueban sandwiches! Yummm

katandkarl said...

i want to race with the horsies! ;) glad you all were here!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed you guys John, hopefully next time you will consult me on your visit dates