About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

1.07.2011

Happy 1st Birthday #2

We had a second birthday party for Kelsey in Tennessee. It was hard for all of my family to be able to come to St. Louis and my aunt and uncle offered their house for that party...so here we go! This was a little bit more crazy just because there were a lot more people there. However, it was wonderful to get to share the special occasion with every one and see family and friends. We are very blessed!

Here are the decoration that I did. I used the same ones for the Minnie party (just substituted Minnies for the cupcakes).

The year in photos (this was hard to pick which photos to use).


Tissue paper pompoms and more pics


Happy 1st Birthday Kelsey


Cake and cupcakes made by my mom!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: