About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

1.02.2011

13 Months

Yes I know that I didn't do 11 or 12 months, but yet I am skipping right ahead to 13. Oh well....

The things she is learning to do, say and understand continue to amaze us daily. We couldn't imagine what our lives would be like with out Kelsey. She is so much fun and we love her so very much!

I tried to get the usual photos but she DID NOT want to cooperate. So this is what we have for 13 months....shows just how busy she is.




At 13 months you:
- have 8 teeth (6 on top and 2 on bottom).
-are learning to do everything that we do. You eat what we eat no matter when or what. You are still not very good at eating fruits and veggies though. We are working on that one.
- there is no more bottles for you...in fact that was probably a week or so before your 1st bday. You don't even get anything right before bed time. Both were easy transitions for you. Mommy and Daddy were very proud.
- You are walking like a champ and are starting to try and run. You began walking just a week or two before your birthday.
- are still a LITTLE girl. You are wearing size 3 diapers and still in 6-9 month clothes. I have put you in a few 12 month things but not many.
- continue to be a happy little girl and a great sleeper. You always know to sleep in on the weekends! Sometimes even until 9 a.m.!!!
- you love books. You usually carry one around with you actually.
- Bath time is still a favorite too. In fact you are starting to get brave and lay down on your tummy in the bath and kick.
- you can say dog, ball, bye bye and hi. You understand alot more like....book, night night, milk, cup, snack
- love to laugh!!! and we love making you laugh. I never knew that the laughter of your child could make you feel so wonderful. It is easiest on of my favorite sounds ever!
- I know that I am forgetting things, but it is getting hard to keep up with them all now. You are growing too quickly, and your Daddy and I are trying to just take it all in as we can. We love you very much!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: