About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

1.30.2011

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve with the McDaniel side of my family. We went to church and then over to my aunt and uncles house for dinner and presents. It was great to have everyone together. Kelsey was so much fun!


Our cute little girl


Getting into everyone's gifts


Playing with her new vacuum


4 generations! Too bad K isn't paying any attention.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: