About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

7.24.2008

7-10-08 - Happy Anniversary

So while our computer was getting fixed - We had our 4th anniversary! That is right people...we have been married for 1,460 days or 35,040 hours or 2,102,400 minutes. It has been a wonderful four years. I love you, Johnny!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wala pulos imo blog.

Betsy said...

Really love the site! I saw you guys are cards fans.. as well are we and you like Third day.. as well do we... cant wait to keep up with you guys. Im going to post your site in our must reads if thats okay..

Betsy Jacobs

katandkarl said...

happy anniversary!!! (belated!)


it seems like not THAT long ago we were in TN for the wedding!!

love to you both.