About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

7.20.2008

6/22/08 - Chicago Concert

First of all....we have our computer back AND it works now. So now on with updating everyone with the events of our lives.

Back in June (seems like so long ago now)...I drug John to the Doobie Brothers/Chicago concert. I got free tickets from a vendor at work and really wanted to go. John couldn't have cared less, but the tix were free. I loved it! Here we are waiting for the concert to start.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: