About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

7.21.2008

6-28-08 Six Flags & Third Day

We bought tickets to see Third Day at Six Flags with Georgia and Scott (I worked with Georgia at Morgan Stanley). Since we had to pay to get into the park we decided we should ride some roller coasters while we were there. We went after lunch and got a good bit of fun in before the concert started at 7:00. Third Day was awesome and I wish I could see them all the time. Georgia and I even got one more ride in after the concert. We always have a great time when hanging out with the Snodgrasses.



On the Evil Kanevil roller coaster.
Georgia and Scott are in the very front and I am in the second row.
John chose to sit this one out and took the pic as we came over the hill.


I couldn't resist posting this picture. My mom always calls everyone a Goob (aka goober). So, when we saw this church van we couldn't help but take this picture. Mom, this one is for you! :-)


The 4 of us before the concert started.


Mac Powell - the lead singer of Third Day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: