About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

7.10.2007

Happy Anniversary to US

So, it is hard to believe that it has been 3 years already, but at the same time seems like it has been forever. Here's to many more!!! Our engagement photo (or one of them anyway).
Taking pictures before the ceremony.the ceremonyour first dancemore dancing
Me w/ Mom and Dad
The guys were introduced to Rocky Top - so wonderful since you all know I am the UT fan and John LOVEs, no worships, the AR Razorbacks.

The 6 from High School
The Little Rock Guys

Making a break for the Limo.

4 comments:

katandkarl said...

happy three years. cheese and rice. i was there. we were there. and now we're here. yeeps. move to LR. we miss you.

Leah Billings said...

Congrats you two! I'm with Kat. I think it would be way more fun if you lived in LR. Just saying. :)

Anonymous said...

congrats guys!!!!

Susan said...

I like the way you had your bridesmaids and groomsmen stand during the ceremony. Two by your side the rest on up some. Anyhow, just a random comment.