About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

7.16.2007

Anniversary Celebration



John and I took it easy on our anniversary last week b/c his parents were coming up to celebrate with us. (Theirs is only 2 days after ours.) So he grilled some steaks and we just watched some TV.

John's parents were here Friday when we got off work. We visited for a while, went to dinner, got desert at Ted Drewe's and visited some more.

Saturday was full of shopping for Elaine and I while the guys went to watch a documentary on the Tour de France. We found GREAT deals and came home with WAY TOO much new stuff! Then we went to a fancy dinner to celebrate both of our anniversaries. The pictures are from before dinner - just out side our condo. They were the only pics that we took the whole weekend!
We had a great time!!! This weekend my parents will be here to watch my brother play baseball. Anyone want to come and visit???

1 comment:

Debbie Robus said...

Great pics! Glad you had fun... enjoy your family next weekend!

Debbie