About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

7.24.2006

WE HAVE MOVED!!

Everything is officially out of the apartment (which, by the way, still didn't have power as of yesterday) and in the condo. That doesn't mean that it is upacked and put away though. We have done quite a bit, but still need a few days to finish it all. I will post pictures once out interweb is working at the new place. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

2 comments:

katandkarl said...

yea!!! i don't think we are UNPACKED yet! ;) it has only been a year!

Leah Billings said...

Congrats! I unpacked my last box a fews days ago. It only took about a month! Unpacking is the worst. My thoughts are with you. :)