About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

7.11.2006

My flowers and our weekend!!

I got roses and they are pink!!!
So we did nothing for our anniversary yesterday b/c we were so tired from this weekend (see the rest of the post). John actually grilled steaks then we made smores over the grill. They weren't as good as they would have been on a campfire but we still enjoyed them. That was pretty much our night. Tonight John is off to do some more painting and I have meeting to go to. Fun stuff!!
SO...this past weekend. First of all Friday we closed on our condo. So, now you can say we are home owners!! Then.....WE PAINTED AND PAINTED AND PAINTED. Luckily we had my parents up to help us. It was wonderful to have help. We would have never gotten done what we did. Here are some before and during pictures. I will post some after pictures in a few days. We won't officially move until JULY 22. If anyone would like to help please feel free!!!

4 comments:

katandkarl said...

yea! it looks good... i can't wait to see it in person! =)

happy anni... i can't really believe it's been that long... time is flying!!

Anonymous said...

so, since you're painting and all, I'd like the guest room to be a nice, pretty color for when I come visit. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be nice if all of John and Leslie's friends, family and visitors sent them a little gift card to WalMart or wherever for a Housewarming present - then they could fix up a extra bedroom for everybody
Huddles

Leah Billings said...

Love the colors!