About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

7.21.2006

Storms, moving, and allergies

YUCK!!!!
Ok so Wednesday night St. Louis was hit with what some are calling Hurricane St. Louis (doesn't make sense to me). Anyway, so actually it was a wind gust front, whatever that means. We had winds up to 85 mph. It was crazy. There are trees and power lines down everywhere.
Click here for ABC story
I took pictures but with no power to download them it doesn't to any good. There were 500,000 homes w/out power and now there are only 414,000. You would think that they could do a little better than that in 24 hours. Our apartment and condo were both out, but luckily the condo came back on. So, last night we stayed there in the A.C.
So we are still moving this weekend. Actually we have been doing a lot throughout the week. There are a lot of boxes and clothes already moved. Just the big stuff left for the most part. But...what sucks it that I feel completely crappy. I don't know what it is, but something has set me off. I think allergies, but then they usually don't bother me. Whatever it is...it stinks.

Wish us luck moving and stay tuned for pictures! Have a great weekend everyone and think about us in the heat moving heavy furniture!! :-)

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm sickly too. I mean really, how do you get a cold in the summer? It sucks!