About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

2.21.2006

Weekend update

Ashley (Great grand lil) Beca (grand lil) Tristan (lil sis) and me

Drew - friend's little boy....he really liked John


John and me at the basketball game

John and Drew

Alder, Tristan, Me and Kim - old friends together again


So we had a good weekend despite the horrible weather and everything getting canceled. There were no homecoming activities or baseball games to watch, which stunk. But b/c the games were canceled we were able to go to my cousin's 2nd bday party ( I somehow have no pictures from that though). All in all - we enjoyed our time off and spent it with friends and family!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pics...I put some on my blog....=]

katandkarl said...

cute little man!

katandkarl said...

did you guys watch the arkansas game last night? sweet!

haha.. the announcer said AR has been fined for storming the court post game (like $5,000) and the only other team to also be fined - tennessee! is that right?

Leslie Robus said...

Yeah it is a stupid new SEC rule this year. If your fans storm the court it is a $5000 fine the first time and it goes up if you do it again.